- China condemns US as warships transit Taiwan Straits
- The Chinese military resolutely opposes and condemns the United States sailing a guided-missile destroyer and a coast guard cutter through the Taiwan Straits on Friday, the Ministry of National Defense said in a statement on Saturday morning.
- China-Russia drill signals new era in joint exercises: spokesperson
- A joint military exercise between China and Russia, code-named ZAPAD/INTERACTION-2021, has charted the course for a new high-point in bilateral relations, opened new horizons for military drills between major countries, and explored new models for planning exercises together, a Chinese military spokesperson told a press conference on Thursday.
- PLA Eastern Theater Command conducts live-fire drills off Taiwan Island
- On August 17, the Eastern Theater Command of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) conducted joint live-fire drills involving forces of multiple services including naval warships, anti-submarine aircraft and fighter jets in the sea and airspace surrounding the southwest and southeast of the Taiwan Island.
- Chinese military slams US warship transit in Taiwan Strait
- The spokesperson pointed out that such frequent provocations by the US fully demonstrate that the US is the biggest destroyer of peace and stability in the Taiwan Strait, and the biggest security "risk creator" across the Taiwan Strait.
- China to uphold, practice true multilateralism: Chinese FM
- Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Wednesday said China will continue to uphold the purposes and principles of the UN Charter, adhere to the principle of extensive consultation, joint contribution and shared benefits, and uphold and practice true multilateralism.